Friday 10 June 2011

Ben is really cool

G'day guys.

I've been inspired by me ol' mates Alizarin Lizard to start a blog.
Ben's the man. He can write the shit out of anything.


2011 has been neat so far. I've got lots of wee projects on the go and on the backburn.

     The big one was (of course) Alizarin Lizard's EP cover art...

Album cover design is totally my dream job. Pretty cool that I'm getting opportunities to make them for some local bands. Keep an eye out for the Ink Mathematics, Thundercub & Thundercunt EPs +  Left or Right's 2nd LP.


As well as all them album covers I'll also be having a wee go at some video projects...
As you may or not know, me and general good chum Daniel 'Blackball' Alexander filmed Feastock 2010 and turned it into a short documentary:
We're gonna whip together another doco on this years festival too so keep an eye out for that in the coming months.
As well as the Feastock stuff, I'll also be working with the Left or Right guys on their debut music video.
That's gonna be bloody exciting. I reckon we'll end up doing something real trippy similar to this:

So now you're in the loop. Good job. Neat. Cheers.

Tonight I'm gonna go to XII Below for Idiot Prayer + Alizarin Lizard. I think I'm doing lights for the Lizard cats. Man I'm obsessed with them. Good cats.

I'll get into more detail about specific projects in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment